We provide music lessons to people from all background and levels. Adult, young children, beginners and ‘Rusties’ are all welcome! We also welcome small-group lessons (2-4 students).
Music Lessons in:
- Theory of Music
- Aural Skills (practice tests for ABRSM and other exams, sight singing and voice pitching practice)
- Piano accompanist for your Grade Exams
We charge a monthly (4-5 lessons) fee up front, and the fee should be made the First Week of each month, and before lessons start. Pupils will chose a regular weekly slot. For the best learning result, we “do not” accept pupils who can not attend lessons regularly. All cancellations and amendments to your booking must be made at least 48 hours in advance, otherwise, no refund will be given. One-to-one lessons given at tutor’s house.
Pls note: the minimum time for violin is 3/4 hour. No 1/2 hour lesson for violin students.
Terms and Conditions:
- Piano Accompanist in Grade exams- We also Charge Travel Expenses / within 30 miles)
- Travel Expenses and fees need to be given to the teacher at least 50 days before the grade exam or competition.
- Pupils should provide original piano part. For copy right purposes, we Do Not accept photocopy materials. Teachers have no responsibility for providing the piano part.
- If the distance is more than 30 miles, we charge extra Travel Expenses.